Drysdale Garages has been a local Geelong business for over a decade, developing a great reputation for service and quality. Servicing all districts in the Greater Geelong area, Surfcoast, Bellarine Peninsula, Golden Plains shire, Borough of Queenscliff and even further abroad. Building on a growing portfolio of large commercial, industrial, rural projects complemented with domestic projects both standard and custom.
Key to Drysdale’s ongoing success will be an emphasis on an open, flexible approach to building standard sheds or the design and construction of custom steel buildings. making sure that the client is aware of the relevant building regulations and codes that apply to that particular project. We have a team capable of navigating our customers through the town planning stages all the way through to construction phase.
Remember that when starting your new project:
- If your project is 10 square metres you need a building permit.
- If your project costs more than $5,000 you will need a registered builder.
- Builders have the legal responsibility to supply you with Home Owners Warranty insurance for jobs above $16,000.00.
- As a Registered Builder, Drysdale Garages ensure peace of mind that your next project is built to Australian Standards and is Guaranteed.
- If you are an owner-builder it is your responsibility to ensure all contractors have relevant licenses and you are responsible for the health and safety of contractors on your property.
- It is illegal for a shed company to manage your project without a building licence.
We look forward to supplying you with a free non obligation quote and advice on your new project.